· All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Parental Leave
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Pet Insurance*
· Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
· Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
* Nursing or BU specific benefits and perks
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: Hinsdale Hospital
The role you’ll contribute:
Directs services, workflow and resources for assigned nursing area of Med/Surg.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Develops departmental goals and objectives consistent with medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the home health care delivery system.
• Directs clinical activities, including patient assessment, care plan development, service level determination, patient visits, and complaint management.
• Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education initiatives.
• Prepares departmental budget and ensures that department operates within allocated funds. Coordinates and directs internal and externally-driven audits.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor's degree in nursing or diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
· 5 years of experience required.
· 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
· Master's degree or combination of Bachelor's degree and experience preferred.
· 10 years of experience preferred.
· 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Hinsdale
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042196
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Hinsdale, IL
Job ID: 23042196
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day