AdventHealth Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) New Wage Scale $2,000 Sign On Bonus for FT Hires in Independence, Missouri
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) AdventHealth Care Center Shawnee
Walk-in Applicants Welcome for Immediate Interview
9700 West 62nd Street
Merriam, KS 66203
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Shawnee
· AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
· The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
· The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
· The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
· Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
· Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans under the guidance of a Registered Nurse. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to nursing assistants.
· Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
· Maintains accurate medication records and observes residents for signs and symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
· Administers special treatments, procedures, dressing changes, irrigations and other procedures requiring special techniques based on her/his nursing education and scope of practice.
What You Will Need:
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Must be 18 years of age or older
Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
Current Licensed Practical Nurse license in the state
The LPN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the LPN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.