AdventHealth Respiratory Therapist RRT FT Nights in Jacksonville, Florida
Respiratory Therapist AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address: 1210 US 27 North Lake Placid, Florida 33852
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Lake Placid
- Excellent Health Insurance Coverage
- Sign on Bonus (If Qualified)
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential
Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Respiratory Therapy from a school accredited by COARC or appropriate body.
- Florida License, RRT
- NRP within 90 days from employment
- ABG, EKG
- Cerner or other EMR experience (Preferred)
- Clinical training in a hospital setting. (Preferred)
- ACLS (Preferred)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.