All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : 7:00pm-7:00am
36 hours a week, 3-12 hour shifts a week commitment.
12-week assignment commitment
$70.00 an hour (plus night diffs would be $73.80 and weekend nights would be $76.70)
$2500 Completion bonus after 12 weeks
$250 weekly travel bonus - for those outside a 60-mile radius of hospital
**Should you want to discuss a different length of contract, please let Recruiter know when you talk.
Location: 2201 S. Clear Creek Rd, Killeen, Texas 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
· Both AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
· As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The AdventHealth Central Texas department of Maternal Child Health is divided into 4 areas. We have a 22-bed Couplet Care/gyn surgical unit, which consists of post-partum mothers and their newborns, GYN surgical patients, and occasional med/surg overflow, Labor and Delivery and Nursery/Special Care Nursery.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Administers care for the obstetrical patient having surgical procedure in the Labor & Delivery Operating Suite.
· Intraoperative and post anesthesia care is in accordance with Hospital established standards of care. Performs steam sterilization processing of instruments and supplies for the MCH unit in accordance with Hospital standards for sterilization. Assures sterilization parameters have been met before utilizing supplies.
· Assists with the care of the newborn at deliveries.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Recent L&D experience
· Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas, or in a qualifying compact state.
· Associates Degree of Nursing (minimum)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23033864
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $55 - $90
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23033864
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night