AdventHealth Assistant Nurse Manager Behavioral in Killeen, Texas
Assistant Nurse Manager Behavioral - AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
- Our care for patients extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and on-campus classes.
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50 elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose from
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun events.
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational activity
FT / Nights
Set direction for the assigned nursing personnel and nursing units in delivering highest quality clinical care to AdventHealth System patients;
Connect nursing staff and other personnel to the Purpose, Vision and Mission of AdventHealth System;
Develop the unit specific strategies and approaches for patient outcomes that must be achieved daily;
Create an environment that takes care of AdventHealth System employees both personally and professionally;
Develop and train employees and use them in accordance with their capabilities;
Create an organizational culture that supports the desired outcomes we purse in patient care;
Personally demonstrate and develop in others the individual responsibility and sense of accountability to ensure all actions comply with required and accepted clinical standards;
Lead at all times and develop all associates to become better leaders of themselves;
Create the vision and innovation to ensure the future holds bright challenges for everyone;
Create an environment of teamwork and team play among AdventHealth System employees and the patients;
Ensure everyone understands the roles and responsibilities of each other;
Develop principles of performance by which all employees are expected to demonstrate;
Be in person the type of person you expect of others;
Other duties as necessary to deliver a great patient experience with a highly engaged Metroplex Health System employee.
ADN or higher degree required
2 years acute care nursing experience in charge nurse or relevant nurse leader role
Texas or Multi-State Compact RN License required
The primary focus of the Assistant Nurse Manager’s role is on the experience we deliver to our patients and the treatment of the AdventHealth System associates associated in delivering our services. The Assistant Nurse Manager role is critical to creating an environment between AdventHealth System nursing staff, physicians, other employees, systems and our patients that delivers the highest quality healing experience consistently to our patients and their families. More than simply accomplishing a task, the Assistant Nurse Manager is expected to use the critical tasks and functions our associates must perform daily, to further develop the capabilities of our associates. The Assistant Nurse Manager role is essential inspiring each associate represent the essence of AdventHealth System purpose and reason for being while each finds personal and professional fulfillment and satisfaction from being part of AdventHealth System family of people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.