All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time 20 hrs/week
Shift : Days
Location: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD, Killeen, 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible for all matters relating to the proper maintenance, repairs, calibration, inspection, and new installation of all Medical equipment included in the Bio-medical equipment inventory.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs preventive maintenance, electrical safety and equipment repair programs for the biomedical equipment at this Hospital.
· Performs inspection, testing and acceptance of all medical equipment in accordance to the manufacturer’s specification.
· Maintains maintenance records on all equipment included in the program.
· Assist in maintaining performance improvement activities within the department and participates in LEAN activities.
· Adheres to the programmed preventive maintenance policy of the Bio-Medical Department and hospital policy.
· Maintains efficient and effective department operation while requiring compliance with all TJC, state, federal and local regulatory laws, standards and protocols.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Valid Texas driver’s license.
· Associate's degree (AA) in electronics/ biomedical technology required or equivalent from a two year college or technical school/ military.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Bio Medical
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042490
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23042490
Job Family: Bio Medical
Shift: 1 - Day