All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Time Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas, AdventHealth Family Medicine Rural Clinics and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 7a – 7p
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ AdventHealth is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs custodial tasks and assists with nursing duties in caring for patients, including psychiatric and rehabilitative patients. Performs direct and indirect patient care activities according to established policies and procedures, observes and reports changes in patient conditions and maintains a safe and clean patient and environment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Admits patient to the unit, documenting the baseline vital signs, weight and ambulatory function.
· Shares basic input from the patient and family with the LVN/RN during formulation of the nursing care plan.
· Actively participates in the implementation of the patient’s care plan.
· Accurately performs nursing skills in accordance with physician’s orders and patient’s plan of care providing safe and effective patient care.
· Monitors, identifies and reports changes in patient condition, patient needs, and/or response to treatment to the LVN/RN and takes appropriate nursing actions as directed by the LVN or RN.
· Responds to cases of cardiopulmonary arrest, fire, disaster or other emergencies in a professional and timely manner.
· Performs hourly nurse visits with patient in correlation with other team members.
· Other duties as assigned
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· High School Grad or Equivalent
· Nursing students may be hired if they have completed the second semester (Med/Surg I or Fundamentals of Nursing) with a passing grade and appropriate faculty recommendations.
Texas Certified Nursing Assistant Licensure
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24005765
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Texas
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $15.00 - $22.5
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 24005765
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day