All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time
Shift : Night Shift 8:30PM – 7:30AM; 4 on/10 off; NO CALL
Location: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD, Killeen, 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Pharmacist supports the mission of the department, hospital, and health-system by preventing, identifying and resolving medication use issues to assure patients safety, improve patients’ satisfaction, optimize patients’ outcome and minimize cost. May work in the centralized and decentralized areas. Will perform all functions of a registered pharmacist including accurate and timely dispensing, clinical interactions with patients and healthcare team, and technician supervision.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Pharmacy Operations – Actively performs all pharmacist functions, actively participates in established standard work parameters, and maintains functional proficiency in and actively provides coverage of central pharmacy and/or satellite areas as requested.
· Pharmacy Practice – Completes critical medication order scrutiny, drug profile review, and patient monitoring to identify, prevent, or mitigate medication-related problems.
· Clinical Pharmacy Services – Actively participates in direct patient care programs and provides accurate, safe, timely, and appropriate medication therapy based on patient needs.
· Teamwork and Inter-professional Collaboration
o Presents to assigned areas on time and ready to work to ensure continuity of care between shifts, among pharmacy staff assignments, and across pharmacy practice areas.
o Participates in departmental meetings and educational activities as assigned.
· Teaching, Training, Precepting, and Mentoring – Mentors new staff and assists with training of all staff as requested.
· Quality Improvement, Regulatory Compliance, and Accreditation – Supports quality improvement initiatives to improve medication-related processes, pharmacy systems, or patient care programs.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Bachelor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmacy, or other advanced pharmacy degree
· Licensed Pharmacist
Preferred qualifications :
· PGY1 Pharmacy Residency OR Three years of clinical pharmacy experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23034039
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD
Pay Range: $50.821 - $76.232
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23034039
Job Family: Pharmacy
Shift: 3 - Night