All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· $60/hr Contract Rate
· 13 week contract
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Contract PRN
Shift : Wednesday 12p - 8p, Friday 10a - 7p, Saturday and Sunday 7a - 7p
Location: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD, Killeen, 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs diagnostic ultrasound imaging procedures. Maintains records of examinations performed. Obtains and documents patient clinical information as needed. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Assists in radiology department as needed. Responsibility to adhere to the Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Performs ultrasound Imaging procedures of abdominal, and pelvis structures. Also performs OB and trans-vaginal ultrasound procedures if applicable to facility. Performs small parts (thyroid, testicular), and breast imaging as well as vascular imaging, and Doppler studies
• Positions patients and equipment, manipulates transducers and technical factors in order to obtain images, heart rates, waveforms and other information as needed to obtain optimum images and information for diagnostic purposes
• Notes velocities, measures structures and documents adequate clinical history as needed for accurate interpretation by Radiologist
• Completes required documentation for Radiologist support
• Coordinates equipment service, preventative maintenance and cleaning/disinfecting transducers, as needed; records the cleaning
• Performs other duties as assigned
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
• Associates degree from accredited program
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
• American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or A.R.R.T (S)
• 2 years’ experience in hospital Ultrasound setting
• Certification in ABD, GYN, OB, Vascular, Pediatric or Breast
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039744
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $55 - $90
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23039744
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day