All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Sign on Bonus
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: 2201 S. Clear Creek Rd, Killeen, Texas 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
· Both AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
· As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
AdventHealth Emergency Department (ED) is a 38 bed ED. The ED is divided into two areas; one area with 30 beds (25 exam rooms and 5 critical care rooms) and one area with eight beds capable of handling behavioral health (BH) patients and Fast Track (FT) patients. Also included is a 7 chair Turbo Track area to accommodate level 4-5 patients. The ED is a Trauma Level IV designated trauma center, Chest Pain Center with primary PCI and resuscitation, and Primary Stroke Center.
The Director coordinates the care and service of all patient populations across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization of and monitors health care resources; and assumes a leadership role with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. The Director is responsible for the organization, management and direction of the assigned areas. The Director utilizes principles of organization, management, leadership and the nursing process to provide for delivery of optimal patient care. The Director will adhere to and follow the goals, philosophy, standards and guidelines of AdventHealth Hospital.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides for delivery of patient care through assessment with identification and prioritization of presenting problems or needs, to facilitate optimum patient care.
· Evaluates patients presented to the Emergency Room upon their arrival.
· Determines priority of care upon evaluation.
· Assigns patients to appropriate treatment area based upon observations, vital signs and a brief history.
· Informs charge nurse and/or physician of urgent/emergency cases.
· Keeps charge nurse and physicians informed of patient census in waiting room and types of disease entities waiting.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Associate degree, Diploma, Baccalaureate, or Master’s Degree program in Nursing
· Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas or Compact State
· Management Experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Emergency Services
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24005219
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Texas
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $48.36 - $72.55
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 24005219
Job Family: Emergency Services
Shift: 1 - Day