All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Location: 2201 S. Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
· Both AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
· As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Directly supports physicians, and nurses with the preparation and set up of specialized procedures and equipment. Anticipates instrument needs intra procedure and assists the physician during diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Will also be responsible for assisting in high-risk procedures which may be highly technical and require specialized accessories and equipment. Will help maintain and set supply levels for endoscopy area and procedures rooms.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
· Supports physicians, physician assistants, the anesthesia team, and nurses during invasive procedures.
· Function as an Endoscopy technician during procedures by
o assembling supplies and equipment required for the procedure.
o assisting with placement of drapes;
o maintaining an organized workspace; and
o assist with positioning.
· Clean and prepare surgical instruments for processing and transport them to the decontamination areas.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
High School Graduate or Equivalent.
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
GTS (GI Technical Specialist)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Digestive Health Services
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23029138
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD
Pay Range: $17.535 - $26.303
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23029138
Job Family: Digestive Health Services
Shift: 1 - Day