AdventHealth HVAC Tech in Killeen, Texas
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and on-campus classes.
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50 elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose from
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun events.
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational activity
- Hot water boiler and steam boiler maintenance and trouble-shooting skills
- Pneumatic control experience
- Air conditioning (split systems and package units) trouble-shooting and repair skills
- Current EPA certification
- HVAC trouble-shooting-skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience required
- High school education or Equivalent
- 2 years experience as an HVAC Technician.
- Previous experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- EPA certification for refrigerants required
- Texas licensed boiler operator preferred
- This position is responsible for no direct supervision of staff members.
- HVAC technician will perform construction, maintenance, corrective and routine repairs as assigned.
- Perform all assigned duties in a highly professional manner to reflect the mission and integrity of the Engineering Department, MAH, and AHSS.
- Actively participate in Performance Improvement through the LEAN process.
- Actively participate meetings (Huddle, staff meetings).
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.