All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Variable
Location: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD, Killeen, 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs MRI procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision of technical detail. Performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, in adverse situations. To obtain quality diagnostic MRI scans and will assume responsibility for related tasks as needed. Behavior and communication skills must always be in keeping with the organizations standards of behavior policy.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Responsible for the application of imaging guidelines and standards in accordance with current practices.
· Patient Care activities include, but not limited to:
· Follows supervisors direction and job assignments daily with flexibility as changes necessitate.
· Reviews MRI orders to assess correctness of examination requested and any patient special needs or conditions.
· Ensures correct patient for each procedure using proper standards for identification.
· Communicates with all patients professionally at all times while looking for opportunities to exceed their expectations.
· Provides instructions /educates patients and/or significant others on examinations to be performed when necessary
· Maintains cleanliness and proper working order of assigned equipment, examination rooms and overall appearance of department and facility.
· Greets and assists patients when visiting the department and when assistance is necessary while in the hospital
· Immediately provides supervisor with detailed information on any safety concerns for patients or staff that may impact care or overall wellbeing.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Graduation from an accredited MRI program or ARRT (MR) credentials.
· Successful completion of American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) boards, with (MR) specialty designator within 1 year after completion of accredited training program, and maintaining ARRT (MR) Certification and continuing education requirements thereafter.
· Current basic life support (BLS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24000742
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Texas
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $39.588 - $39.588
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 24000742
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day