All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Monday – Friday 8a-5p 1 weekend per month
Location: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD, Killeen, 76549
Primary location is in Killeen, must be willing to float to Lampasas as needed
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates and treats patients within the scope of a licensed Occupational Therapist as defined by the Texas Occupational Therapy Practice Act and the Texas Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners. Primarily provides occupational therapy in inpatient settings but may also provide services long-term-care settings as needed. May provide occupational therapy to adult and/or geriatric patient populations as needed. Performs occupational therapy evaluations; establishes patient goals based on evaluation results, and develops occupational therapy plans to achieve established goals. Upon concurrence of referring / attending physician, implements occupational therapy plans. Provides high quality patient care and treatment to facilitate achievement of patient goals, maximize patient functional abilities, and optimize patient outcomes and quality of life.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs occupational therapy evaluations; establishes patient goals based on evaluation results, and develops occupational therapy plans to achieve established goals.
· With concurrence of referring / attending physician, implements occupational therapy plans.
· Provides high quality patient care and treatment to facilitate achievement of patient goals, maximize patient functional abilities, and optimize patient outcomes and quality of life.
· Effectively communicates with Occupational Therapist Assistant, referring/attending Physician, patient / family and other rehabilitation team members to ensure coordination and continuity of care.
· Accurately and promptly completes medical record data entry to document patient progress; accurately and promptly completes patient charge entry to support billing for services provided.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Must be graduate of a college-based or university-based Occupational Therapy training program accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association / Commission on Accreditation in Occupational Therapy Education.
· Must have earned a minimum of a Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy (unless “grandfathered” by the Texas Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners with a Bachelor’s Degree).
· Must have a current Texas Occupational Therapist license.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23047182
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $36.72 - $55.072
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23047182
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day