All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Part Time Nights OR MIDS - 2 - 12 hour shifts
Full Time Nights OR MIDS - 3 - 12 hour shifts
Mids is 11a-11p
Nights is 7p-7a
Location: 2201 S. Clear Creek Rd, Killeen, Texas 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
· Both AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
· As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Advent Health Central Texas Emergency Department (ED) is a 32 bed ED. The ED is divided into three areas; one area with 23 beds general Care, 8 Fast Track beds, 5 critical care rooms and 3 exam rooms for turbo track for ESI level 4 and 5. The ED is a Trauma Level IV designated trauma center, Chest Pain Center with primary PCI, and Primary Stroke Center.
The EMT is a certified healthcare provider that provides direct patient centered care in a critical care area as part of a multidisciplinary team. The ED Registration Tech provides patient-centered care to a population within the age range of newborn to geriatric.
The EMT performs a wide variety of job duties during their shifts; promotes and restores patients’ health by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, providing emotional, physical and spiritual support to the patients and their families.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES DURING REGISTRATION ASSIGNMENTS:
· Welcome patients to Advent Health Central Texas Emergency Department
· Check-in patients to Emergency Department
· Set up Palm Scanning
Complete registration process (gather patient insurance and demographics) as needed
PRINCIPLE JOB DUTIES WHEN ASSIGNED IN TECH POSITION ED:
· Performs, properly documents, and reports all procedures in accordance with departmental and hospital policy
· Recognizes potential emergency/life threatening situations and notifies Nurse Leader or ED Provider
· Demonstrates skill and judgement necessary to implement physician’s orders, procedures and protocols of care, and provide quality patient care
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Paramedic license
· BLS and ACLS
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23035810
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $17.88 - $26.82
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23035810
Job Family: Patient Care
Shift: 3 - Night