All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Nights (7:00pm – 7:00am)
Location: 2201 S. Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
· AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
· As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Certified Nursing Assistant performs custodial tasks and assists with nursing duties in caring for patients, including psychiatric and rehabilitative patients. Performs direct and indirect patient care activities according to established policies and procedures, observes and reports changes in patient conditions and maintains a safe and clean patient and environment.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Admits patient to the unit, documenting the baseline vital signs, weight and ambulatory function.
· Provides data collected to the LVN or RN.
· Notifies the LVN or RN of any change in patient’s condition in a timely manner.
· Shares basic input from the patient and family with the LVN/RN during formulation of the nursing care plan.
· Demonstrates awareness of the patient’s plan of care.
· Actively participates in the implementation of the patient’s plan of care as evidenced by completion of assigned duties that are delegated.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· High school Diploma or GED Equivalent.
· Texas Certified Nursing Assistant Licensure
A minimum of one (1) year experience as CNA
· Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association
· Nursing students may be hired if they have completed the second semester (Med/Surg I or Fundamentals of Nursing) with a passing grade and appropriate faculty recommendations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23031474
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD
Pay Range: $15 - $22.5
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23031474
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night