All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time 36 hours/week
Shift : Days
Location: 2201 South Clear Creek Road, Killeen, TX 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
With supervision by a Physical Therapist, provides physical therapy within the scope of a licensed Physical Therapist Assistant as defined by the Texas Physical Therapy Practice Act and the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners. Primarily provides physical therapy in inpatient settings and long-term-care settings. May provide physical therapy to adult and/or geriatric patient populations. Implements physical therapy plans as established by a Physical Therapist. Provides high quality patient care and treatment to facilitate achievement of patient goals, maximize patient functional abilities, and optimize patient outcomes and quality of life.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Implements physical therapy plans as developed by the evaluating therapist.
· Provides high quality patient care and treatment to facilitate achievement of patient goals, maximize patient functional abilities, and optimize patient outcomes and quality of life.
· Effectively communicates with Physical Therapist, referring/attending Physician, patient / family and other rehabilitation team members to ensure coordination and continuity of care.
· Accurately and promptly completes medical record data entry to document patient progress; accurately and promptly completes patient charge entry to support billing for services provided.
· Maintains knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to professional license and ensures continuous compliance.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
· Must be graduate of a college-based or university-based Physical Therapy Assistant training program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
· Must have earned a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science
· Experience in adult and patient populations. Experience gained in clinical rotation as a student does meet this requirement.
· Must have a current Texas Physical Therapy Assistant License.
· Basic Life Support (BLS)
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Extensive experience in both adult and geriatric patient populations.
· Specialty certification(s) in Physical Therapy.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Rehabilitation Services
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23032509
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD
Pay Range: $25.751 - $38.626
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23032509
Job Family: Rehabilitation Services
Shift: 1 - Day