All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits Day One
PDO accrual Begins Day One
On the Job Training while license is pending
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Various shifts available
Location: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD, Killeen, 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs radiology patient exam management and flow. Positions, moves, and assists patients in Radiographic imaging procedures. Performs clerical duties. Performs basic patient care within scope of practice and to departmental standards. Responsibility to adhere to the Hospital Corporate compliance plan, to the rules and regulations of all local, state, and Federal agencies, and to the standards of all accrediting bodies.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
Adheres to the hospital and department policies and procedures as related to the radiology department clinical area.
· Responsible for assisting in the application of imaging guidelines and standards in accordance with current practices.
· Patient Care activities include, but not limited to:
· Assists licensed radiology technologist with Radiology duties in all departments and environments, including OR and Fluoroscopy.
· Follows supervisor’s direction and job assignments daily with flexibility as changes necessitate.
· Reviews imaging orders and correctly matches patients to be treated within radiology.
· Communicates with all patients professionally at all times while looking for opportunities to exceed their expectations.
· Maintains cleanliness and proper working order of assigned equipment and work areas, with emphasis on appearance.
· Assist hospital staff and physicians with imaging information as appropriate, and relays pertinent information to proper staff for disposition.
· Immediately provides supervisor with detailed information on any safety concerns for patients or staff that may impact care or overall wellbeing.
· Has knowledge of and understands current JCAHO Standards for the clinical aspect of the department.
· Promotes teamwork with physicians and all health care providers.
· Actively participate in Patient Experience/Performance Improvement projects and assigned meetings.
· Demonstrates knowledge and skills to position patients and equipment and select technical factors to produce quality radiographic images meeting Radiologists’ standards, in a safe, timely manner, adapting to protocols as necessary. ( Cannot image patients until licenses are finalized and available for records ).
· Practices infection control standards and utilizes approved personal protective equipment (PPE) and disinfectant agents. Maintains properly stocked, organized and clean room.
· Completes required documentation for Radiologist support.
· Performs clerical duties, including answering telephones, completing patient record, filing, and scheduling.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Associate's degree or Technical degree in a related field
· Graduate of accredited Radiologic Science program
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Completion of Radiologic Technology training and A.R.R.T. registration within 90 days from hire date
· General Radiographer state license within 90 days from hire date
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23027526
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD
Pay Range: $20.938 - $31.407
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23027526
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day