AdventHealth Registered Nurse – Inpatient Units - All shifts in Killeen, Texas
Registered Nurse – Inpatient Unit Tower - All Shifts AdventHealth Central Texas Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549 Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook
Registered Nurse – Inpatient Unit Tower - All Shifts
AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook
Our team members are nationally recognized for delivering the highest level of care. We offer the latest advances in medicine and provide uncommon compassion as part of our faith-based approach to wellness. Our employees make a difference on a higher level by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. At AdventHealth Central Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook, you will receive a competitive salary while experiencing the freedom to deliver the best care for patients’ bodies, minds, and spirits in a way you feel passionate about. There is no better place to make a true impact in the lives of others.
- Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
- Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
- As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Provide care that is consistent with the hospital accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals.
· Deliver patient centered nursing care using the SHARE principles to ensure high levels of patient satisfaction.
· Establishes a compassionate environment by providing physical, emotional and spiritual support to the patients and their families.
· Provides quality care by adhering to Standards of Practice, measuring health outcomes against patient centered goals.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with policies and procedures, calling for assistance from healthcare support personnel when needed.
What You Will Need:
· Associates of Nursing Degree, Bachelors Preferred
· RN license in Texas or NCLA compact state
· BLS from AHA
The Registered Nurse – OSU performs direct patient care activities that are developmental and age specific for the population served. The Registered Nurse performs a wide variety of job duties during their shifts; promotes and restores patients’ health by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members, completing the nursing process and the patients’ plans of care, providing emotional, physical and spiritual support to the patients and their families and supervising assigned team members. The Registered Nurse is under the supervision of the Nurse Manager and the assigned charge nurses. Actual roles and tasks may vary depending upon the unit or department assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.