All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits Day one
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : 6:45pm – 6:45am
Location: AHCT 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Polysomnographic Technologist performs comprehensive polysomnographic testing and analysis and completes associated interventions under the direction of the Medical Director of the Sleep Center.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Polysomnography Testing: Performs simple and complex tests as required. Collects appropriate patient information and independently performs testing. Follows procedural protocols to ensure collection of appropriate test data.
· Follows "lights out" procedures to establish and documents baseline values (such as body position, oxy hemoglobin saturation and vital signs)
· Performs polysomnographic data acquisition while monitoring study-tracing quality to ensure signals are artifact-free and make adjustments as necessary.
· Documents routine observations, including sleep stages and clinical events, changes in procedure, and other significant events in order to facilitate scoring and interpretation of polysomnographic results.
· Implements appropriate interventions (including actions necessary for patient safety and therapeutic interventions such as continuous and bi-level positive airway pressure, oxygen administration)
· Follows "lights on" procedures to verify integrity of collected data and completes the data collection process such as questionnaire completion, etc.
· Completion of a program approved by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologist or a successor accrediting authority. Knowledge of polysomnographic principles, practices and clinical applications and ability to act quickly and competently in emergency situations.
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
· RPSGT credential from the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technology and/or the RST credential from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Sleep Center
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 24004860
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Texas
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $25 - $37.5
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 24004860
Job Family: Sleep Center
Shift: 3 - Night