All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
PTO Accrual Starts First Day
Benefits Day ONE
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Part Time 24 hours/week
Shift : Nights
Location: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD, Killeen, 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Respiratory Intern responsible for providing assistance to the Cardiopulmonary Department. The Intern performs a wide variety of job duties during their shifts. The Intern is under the supervision of the Cardiopulmonary manager and any assigned charge therapist.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Prioritizes work appropriately and ensures all work is completed.
· Interacts with all members of the health care team to assure efficient problem resolution.
· Monitors, records and communicates patient conditions and treatments, as appropriate.
· Delivers prescribed medication via inhalation in accordance with the physician’s order and the respiratory bronchodilator protocol.
· Oxygen therapy in accordance with departmental oxygen protocol.
· Performs electrocardiograms.
· Cleans and stocks equipment.
· Administers all non-invasive modes of therapy for adult and geriatric patients.
· Seeks guidance and direction as necessary for performance of duties.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· High school diploma or GED
· Currently enrolled in the 3 rd or 4 th semester of a Respiratory Care Practitioner program
· Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
· Associates of Science in Respiratory Care
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
· Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Respiratory Services
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23030012
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD
Pay Range: $15 - $22.5
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23030012
Job Family: Respiratory Services
Shift: 3 - Night