All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Nights (7:00pm – 7:00am)
Location: 2201 S. Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
· AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
· As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The primary focus of the Assistant Nurse Manager’s role is on the experience we deliver to our patients and the treatment of the AdventHealth System associates associated in delivering our services. The Assistant Nurse Manager role is critical to creating an environment between AdventHealth System nursing staff, physicians, other employees, systems and our patients that delivers the highest quality healing experience consistently to our patients and their families. More than simply accomplishing a task, the Assistant Nurse Manager is expected to use the critical tasks and functions our associates must perform daily, to further develop the capabilities of our associates. The Assistant Nurse Manager role is essential inspiring each associate represent the essence of AdventHealth System purpose and reason for being while each finds personal and professional fulfillment and satisfaction from being part of AdventHealth System family of people.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Set direction for the assigned nursing personnel and nursing units in delivering highest quality clinical care to AdventHealth System patients
· Connect nursing staff and other personnel to the Purpose, Vision and Mission of AdventHealth System
· Develop the unit specific strategies and approaches for patient outcomes that must be achieved daily
· Create an environment that takes care of AdventHealth System employees both personally and professionally;
· Develop and train employees and use them in accordance with their capabilities
· Create an organizational culture that supports the desired outcomes we purse in patient care
· Personally demonstrate and develop in others the individual responsibility and sense of accountability to ensure all actions comply with required and accepted clinical standards
· Lead at all times and develop all associates to become better leaders of themselves
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· ADN or higher degree.
· 2 years’ acute care nursing experience in charge nurse or relevant nurse leader role
· Texas or Multi-State Compact RN license required.
· Basic Life Support (BLS)
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
· Must be an emotionally intelligent, self-motivated and self-driven individual
· Must be able to adjust to demanding hours, diverse circumstances, work independently and dependently of others and have a high level of effective collaboration with varying constituencies.
· Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to maintain flexibility in schedule and adapt to varying deadlines and changing priorities.
· Must be detail oriented and must have an excellent understanding of applicable nursing, clinical and patient statutory policies and regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· BSN or higher degree
· Applicable Nursing Board Certifications
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 23034356
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 2201 S CLEAR CREEK RD
Pay Range: $37.816 - $56.724
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23034356
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night