All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas, AdventHealth Family Medicine Rural Clinics and AdventHealth Rollins Brook is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for:
§ Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
§ AdventHealth is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
§ As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Department Auditor (25%) is responsible for ensuring accurate billing and associated documentation of all Maternal Child Health procedures and care. Provides training on all Maternal Child Health documentation and assists with orientation for new employees. The department auditor is responsible for maintaining daily charge capture, billing work queues, and monitoring regularly to ensure compliance through nursing documentation. Audits documents to ensure accurate coding and billing of all Maternal Child Health procedures and care.
The QAPI Coordinator (75%) is responsible for the evaluation of the provision of care for both maternal and neonatal care on an ongoing basis. This person will help to identify opportunities for improvement, develop and implement improvement plans, and evaluate the implementation until a resolution is achieved. The maternal/neonatal program measures, analyzes, and tracks quality indicators or other aspects of performance that the facility adopts or develops that reflect outcome-based processes of care.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Coordinates written policies and procedures that set up standards for patient care and documentation that affect coding and billing, giving specific guidance to management, professional staff, and individual departments as appropriate.
· Maintains awareness of laws and regulations to include current changes that may affect Maternal Child Health procedures, standards of care, and Maternal and Neonatal designation rules.
· Reviews reported issues, concerns, or questions relative to billing and coding matters.
· Audits documents to ensure accurate coding and billing of Maternal Child Health procedures and care.
· Coordinate, prepare and report out quality data at assigned Maternal and Neonatal QAPI meetings for a multidisciplinary review.
· Ensure prompt review, adherence of the outlined QAPI process, and loop closure of identified conditions within Maternal Child health.
· On-going awareness of Maternal and Neonatal designation rules and compliance as it relates to the QAPI process.
· Actively participates, facilitates, and documents department approved key process improvement indicators.
· Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Registered Nurse Licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the state of Texas.
· 2 years of experience in Maternal Child Health Nursing/Labor and Delivery
· Texas or Multi-State Compact RN license required.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23039453
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $36.715 - $55.072
Location: Killeen, TX
Job ID: 23039453
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day