AdventHealth RN Case Manager PRN Days in Killeen, Texas
RN Case Manager - AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture where you become family.
Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and on-campus classes.
Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
Largest school district in the area, with more than 50 elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose from
Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun events.
Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational activity
PRN / Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Implement the activities of the discharge planning process for Metroplex Hospital.
· Ensures that the concurrent review process is performed in an efficient and effective manner.
· Coordinates and implements the discharge planning function into the concurrent review process.
· Responsible for referral and discussion of utilization problems and issues with the department manager and physician reviewer to ensure appropriate intervention and resolution.
· Has knowledge of and understands current JCAHO Standards for the clinical aspect of the department.
· Actively participates in assigned meetings.
· Upholds professional standards of performance and conduct.
· Exhibits excellent customer service skills.
· Assists the staff and functions of the office, when required.
· Functions as patient representative, utilization review representative and social services representative
· Works with all staff
· Upholds professional standards of behavior and skills
What You Will Need:
· Associates degree in nursing
· Texas RN licensure
· Five years’ clinical experience
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred
· Case management in an acute care setting preferred
· BSN preferred
· Case management certification preferred
The case manager implements the activities of the discharge planning process and ensures that the concurrent review process is performed in an efficient and effective manner. The case manager conducts utilization review activities and communicates any issues with the department manager and physician reviewer to ensure appropriate intervention and resolution.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.