AdventHealth Central Texas
Location Address: 2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen, TX 76549
Our team members are nationally recognized for delivering the highest level of care. We offer the latest advances in medicine and provide uncommon compassion as part of our faith-based approach to wellness. Our employees make a difference on a higher level by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. At AdventHealth Central Texas & AdventHealth Rollins Brook, you will receive a competitive salary while experiencing the freedom to deliver the best care for patients’ bodies, minds, and spirits in a way you feel passionate about. There is no better place to make a true impact in the lives of others.
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen, TX
Relocation and Sign On for qualified candidates
Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook provide care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
Both AdventHealth Central Texas and AdventHealth Rollins Brook are committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Provides for delivery of patient care through assessment with identification and prioritization of presenting problems or needs, to facilitate optimum patient care.
· Evaluates patients presented to the Emergency Room upon their arrival.
· Determines priority of care upon evaluation.
· Assigns patients to appropriate treatment area based upon observations, vital signs and a brief history.
What You Will Need:
· Currently licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas or in a qualifying compact State .
· Must have skill and proficiency in applying highly technical principles, concepts and techniques that are central to the nursing profession. Such proficiency is normally acquired through completion of an Associate Degree, Diploma, Baccalaureate, or master’s degree program in Nursing.
· Current ACLS
· Current BLS
· Current TNCC
· Current PALS
· CEN preferred but not required
· ENA membership preferred but not required
· ENPC preferred but not required
· Responsible for supervising RNs, PCAs, non-licensed nursing personnel, and students assigned to unit.
The Metroplex Health System’s Emergency Department (ED) is a 38 bed ED. The ED is divided into two areas; one area with 30 beds (25 exam rooms and 5 critical care rooms) and one area with eight beds capable of handling behavioral health (BH) patients and Fast Track (FT) patients. Also included is a 7 chair Turbo Track area to accommodate level 4-5 patients. The ED is a Trauma Level IV designated trauma center, Chest Pain Center with primary PCI and resuscitation, and Primary Stroke Center.
The Director coordinates the care and service of all patient populations across the continuum of illness; promotes effective utilization of and monitors health care resources; and assumes a leadership role with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. The Director is responsible for the organization, management and direction of the assigned areas. The Director utilizes principles of organization, management, leadership and the nursing process to provide for delivery of optimal patient care. The Director will adhere to and follow the goals, philosophy, standards and guidelines of Metroplex Hospital.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Emergency Services
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.