AdventHealth Dietary Aide AdventHealth Care Center Celebration Full Time in Kissimmee, Florida
Dietary Aide AdventHealth Care Center Celebration
Location Address: 1290 Celebration Blvd, Kissimmee, Fl
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Celebration
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Set up trays and food service carts accurately and timely.
- Serve and bus trays.
- Pour, cover, and label beverages.
- Assist in preparing, covering, and labeling food.
- Assist in proper care, use, and cleaning of kitchen equipment.
- Perform dishwashing, cleaning, and sanitation duties.
- Assist with food storage.
- Operate the dishwashing machine to ensure proper cleaning, and sanitation of dishes, silverware, glasses, cups, pots, pans, and other food preparation utensils.
- Attends staff education, training, and other meetings.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred
Provide accurate, timely food service to meet residents’ needs in compliance with federal, state, and local requirements. Maintain all dietary equipment in a safe and sanitary manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.