AdventHealth Licensed Massage Therapist OP Rehab Part Time in Kissimmee, Florida
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- 16 Hours Per Week
- Facility Hours: Monday - Friday 7am-7pm, Saturday and Sunday 8am-12pm.
- Performs evaluations and re-evaluations according to standards and recommended techniques. Establishes implements and adapts an individualized treatment plan of care (including appropriate goal setting, treatment activities and frequency). Discharges patients when maximum benefit has been achieved and/or according to standards of practice and payor guidelines.
- Charges patients accurately and timely according to insurance guidelines.
- Provides appropriate documentation of all proceedings to ensure program quality and meet hospital and department standards. Also records additional pertinent information such as medical history in notes and other appropriate forms at time of occurrence.
- Maintains area specific productivity standards and when available market the massage program in the hospital, the community and medical personnel as indicated.
- Monitor and communicate supplies needed for job tasks to designated person. Maintains professional and functional work environment by keeping equipment and work areas clean, appropriately stocked and orderly.
- More than 1 year providing massage therapy in a licensed environment.
- Experience in relaxation, deep tissue, and chair massage
- Licensed in the State of Florida as a Massage Therapist
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
The Massage Therapist provides direct and indirect massage services to specific age groups in the outpatient sports medicine and rehab setting. Adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies, and according bodies. Utilizes process improvement in achieving the goals of the Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation Department. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.