AdventHealth Plant Services Assistant AdventHealth Care Center Celebration Full Time Days in Kissimmee, Florida
Plant Services Assistant AdventHealth Care Center Celebration
Location Address: 1290 Celebration Blvd, Kissimmee, Fl
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Care Center Celebration
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and tasks as scheduled.
- Assist with all repairs, refurbishing projects, and furniture/equipment moving.
- Assist in the repair of building equipment as instructed by the Plant Services Director.
- Assist in the removal of refuse from the building and subsequent transfer to the dumpster.
- Remove snow from the walkways and entrances when necessary.
- Operate lawn mowers and perform other duties related to the maintenance of the ground area.
- Perform a variety of cleaning functions within the building.
- Unpack and shelve supplies in the store rooms.
- Maintain the facility grounds.
- Act in compliance with corporate, facility, and departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist with safety inspections, tests, and drills as requested.
- Attend pertinent in-service sessions.
- Maintain accurate records and logs on maintenance activities.
- Prepare and submit reports on maintenance functions as requested.
- Provide facility-wide training on safety issues as requested.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
The Plant Services Assistant performs routine manual work connected with proper maintenance of the building and ground area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.