All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· *$12,500 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available for eligible candidates (see terms below)
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location : 2450 N Orange Blossom Trail Kissimmee, FL 34744
o Surgical Services serves both inpatient and outpatient populations. This is a growing unit with a new building that opened in February of 2020. Our service lines include: Urology, Colo-rectal, General, GYN, Robotics, Ortho, Podiatry and Vascular. We are open 7 days/week with on-call commitments overnight and on holidays. We offer comprehensive PAT, Pre-op, Intra-op and PACU nursing services to our patients.
The community you’ll be caring for:
· AdventHealth Kissimmee is a 242-bed community-focused hospital
· Conveniently located near Walt Disney World
· The team is here is dedicated to bringing mission-focused, faith-based care to residents and visitors of Osceola and Orange Counties
· AdventHealth Kissimmee has recently expanded our existing tower by 3-floors and 80-beds, including new ancillary spaces such as Inpatient Rehab, Inpatient Dialysis, Laboratory, and Imaging services.
The role you’ll contribute:
The ANM is a registered professional nurse who supports the Nurse Manager or Director in overall operations of their assigned unit. Is able to demonstrate critical thinking skills, creativity, and has the knowledge to manage resources to achieve quality performance, positive employee relations, and compliance with hospital guidelines. The ANM is skilled in coaching, mentoring, and leading a professional and technical team in the delivery of services to our patient population. The ANM assures quality of care is delivered to our patients and demonstrates effective stewardship of scarce resources. Is supportive of change activities on their unit and works to assure implementation of change that may occur. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Lead the Employees – Has a working knowledge of performance expectations for all employees on the unit.
· Performance Improvement - Demonstrates familiarity with the performance improvement model of the organization.
· Business of Healthcare Delivery – Utilizes a working knowledge of health care economics and healthcare public policy as it applies to the delivery of patient care
· Relationships and Behaviors – Utilizes relationship in influencing behaviors on the unit
· Clinical Practice Knowledge – Is an expert in the clinical practice requirements of their unit.
* Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and Relocation
· Applicable experience required.
· Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
· Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
Associate’s degree or Diploma in Nursing
Specific experience as delineated by the unit of employment
Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a Registered Nurse
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements
Bachelor’s degree of Nursing (BSN) or Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN)
Operating Room Experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Kissimmee
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23041418
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $37.572 - $56.358
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Job ID: 23041418
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day