AdventHealth Retail Pharmacy Manager FT Days Kissimmee in Kissimmee, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth - Kissimmee
- AdventHealth Kissimmee is a 163-bed community-focused hospital
- Conveniently located near Walt Disney World
- The team here is dedicated to bringing mission-focused, faith-based care to residents and visitors of Osceola and Orange Counties
- AdventHealth Kissimmee has recently expanded to include a new medical office building, patient tower, and new main entrance
Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Days
- Responsible for communication and marketing to hospital-based and community-based physicians, nurses, office personnel and patients regarding community pharmacy services.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the levels of growth, development, and skills for:
- Serves as a member of the Extending Excellence Service Team.
- When staffing, follows job description for Retail Pharmacist.
- Responsible for the work-flow design of the prescription processing and medication dispensing processes. Manages the department efficiently and effectively to support optimal patient care and fiscal profitability.
What You Will Need:
- A current license as a pharmacist in the state of Florida Ability to work under pressure
- Graduation from a college of pharmacy with B.S. or Pharm.D. degree
- Supervisory experience of two or more years.
- Willingness and ability to effectively teach pharmacy students, residents, and graduates of international pharmacy programs
- Completion of an ASHP hospital pharmacy residency or equivalent experience
- Eligibility to be registered as a pharmacist preceptor with the Florida Board of Pharmacy and the various schools of pharmacy located within the state of Florida
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking)
The Pharmacy Manager utilizes organizational skills, pharmaceutical expertise and people skills in working with patients, physicians, and other hospital and external personnel to ensure delivery of optimal patient care consistent with the philosophy, goals, policies, and procedures of the Pharmacare Center.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.