All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Full Time
Location: 2450 NORTH ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL, Kissimmee, 34744
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based & mission driven organization
Central Florida’s premier multi-specialty medical group
Comprehensive Employee Benefits such as Educational Reimbursement
CREATION Health employee wellness and lifestyle programs
Positive working climate to support a work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
This position will have responsibility for managing and maintaining supply stock in a specialty department or procedure area and
building relationships with staff members in the department. The Specialty Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for supplier
relationships, requisitioning supplies, equipment, and services, and processing bill-only and consignment requisitions. This position
will be responsible for managing inventory levels, ensuring new products are properly reviewed prior to purchasing, keeping supply
areas clean and neat, managing consignments and expiring goods, processing returns, updating shelf labels, and completing all
computer software functions necessary to ensure that the appropriate supplies and equipment are available and accurate transactions are recorded.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Has overall responsibility for supplies and materials in assigned specialty department or procedure area.
• Builds and maintains relationships with clinical and non-clinical customers in assigned specialty area to ensure needs are being met,
understand when product changes are needed, and obtain updates on new procedures or physician changes.
• Establishes and maintains PAR levels for items stocked in the specialty area, rotating stock so that first in is also first out, ensuring
proper shelf labels are in place, and removing any expired goods.
• Coordinates or participates on VAT Committee.
• Actively participates in performance improvement activities, value analysis projects, and supply chain cost reduction initiatives
related to assigned specialty department.
• Initiates supply return requests and ensures items are ready for pickup and return.
• Manages product recall activities for assigned specialty area, ensuring affected products are pulled from use and packaged for return, completing required functions in the recall process.
• Ensures that staff is aware of new items or product changes, substitutions, back orders and out of stock supplies as well as changes to storage locations.
• Meets with suppliers to resolve issues, source products and equipment, and set up training needed to support staff.
• Coordinates product trial and evaluations in conjunction with Supply Chain Director, Clinical Resource Manager and/or corporate
• Performs other related duties as requested by authorized personnel
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Associate's degree or 5 years' work experience
• 6 -12 months healthcare experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Supply Chain/Purchasing
Organization: AdventHealth Kissimmee
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042151
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Job ID: 23042151
Job Family: Supply Chain/Purchasing
Shift: 1 - Day