AdventHealth CVOR RN Days $10,000 Sign On and Relo in Knoxville, Tennessee
Registered Nurse CVOR AdventHealth Waterman
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Waterman$10,000 Sign On; $3,000 Relocation
- $10,000 Sign On; $3,000 Relocation
- Thriving community heart program
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Onsite daycare, educational reimbursement
- State of the art unit with “Pod” Structure
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living just outside of Orlando, Florida
- Plans patient care using the nursing process.
- Assists with departmental Performance Improvement initiatives.
- Acts as a liaison between patient, families, and health care team members.
- Nursing Documentation accuracy, including patient charges.
- On-Call team
- Graduate of Accredited School of Nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Responsible for direct and indirect preoperative patient care to the patient undergoing operative and/or an invasive procedure. Based on the needs of the department and on training, competence, and skill, the RN will perform in the role of circulator, and/or scrub nurse.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.