All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Time Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
· Paid Parental Leave for FT/PT positions
· Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
· Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full-time, Days, Monday through Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Hybrid work model
Monday and Friday virtual office
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and the entire week of month end close will be in person.
Location: UChicago AdventHealth La Grange Hospital
5101 Willow Springs RD. La Grange, IL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Regional Net Revenue Manager is responsible for the organization, planning, and management of the accounting departments, including general accounting, accounts payable, and payroll for all business units in the Great Lakes Region. The primary responsibility is the preparation of accurate financial statements and budgets, in a timely manner. Additionally, this position requires great oral and written communication skills to develop policies and procedures and to serve as a liaison between various AdventHealth entities and departments. In addition to interacting with senior hospital leadership, this position must assist external auditors in the annual financial statement audits. Active participation in outstanding customer service and acceptance of responsibilities in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Responsible for supervision and management of assigned staff. This includes management of general accounting, payroll, and accounts payable teams.
• Responsible for the preparation and integrity of financial statements for all assigned entities.
• Develops policies & procedures. Implements these policies and procedures. Audits compliance with both new and existing policies & procedures.
• Completes special projects as requested by senior hospital leadership. Reports findings back to hospital leadership and takes actions to improve performance. This includes working on the annual audit with the external CPA firm and providing all required information.
• Improves core accounting processes in an ongoing basis. This includes streamlining, improving accuracy, and improving customer service of all accounting functions.
• Responsible for the accurate presentation of accounts receivable and net revenue. This includes proper revenue. recognition, compliance with corporate office policies, and compliance with GAAP.
• Maintains CPE requirements, attends seminars, and generally works to constantly improve knowledge and skills.
• Completes balance sheet reviews of all assigned entities, constantly looking for problems, and suggests improvements.
Responsible for supervision and management of assigned staff. This includes management of general accounting, payroll, and accounts payable team.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Reimbursement Manager/Revenue Manager
· Finance experience in healthcare
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE STRONGLY PREFERRED:
• Familiarity with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
• Complete understanding of double entry accounting and an understanding of routine accounting functions
• Knowledge of government and third part payer regulations regarding reimbursement (Illinois, Blue Cross Regulations).
• Ability to handle many tasks and projects at one time
• Ability to communicate well orally and in writing
• Working knowledge of information flow and a sound understanding of the operation of hospital departments
• Proven ability to organize workflow and communicate effectively to superiors and motivate subordinate employees
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in accounting, OR, master’s degree in business administration.
· Two - Four years of Accounting or Finance experience.
· Five - Seven Leadership Experience.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· Certificate in coding from: COC, CPC, CPMA, CPCO, or AAPC.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth Great Lakes
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23025331
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 5101 WILLOW SPRINGS RD
Pay Range: $45.698 - $75.402
Location: La Grange, IL
Job ID: 23025331
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day