You are required to upload resume, licensure/certification with your application !
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: As Needed
Shift : Days, evening, overnight, holidays, weekends as needed
Location: AdventHealth La Grange
The role you’ll contribute:
Takes radiologic films providing quality images to physicians to aid in the diagnosis of medical problems.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Prepares and positions patients for x-rays and selects exposure factors accurately.
• Prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
• Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitors protocols and recommends updates or refinements as warranted.
• Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines. Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Previous experience preferred.
Graduate of a 2-year allied health program preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Radiology Technician credentialed from the Illinois Emergency Management Agency (IEMA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: UChicago Medicine AdventHealth La Grange
Schedule: 1 - Day
Shift: AdventHealth La Grange
Req ID: 22030113
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.