Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) - AdventHealth Sebring
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Up to $10k Sign-on Bonus*
Up to $10k Relocation Bonus*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Full Time Days
The role you’ll contribute:
Administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system under the supervision of a physician by prescription and in accordance with established policies and applicable state laws
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assisting and Caring for Others -- Providing personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
· Documenting/Recording Information -- Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
· Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates -- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
· Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work -- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
· Assess, treat, and care for patients with breathing disorders. Assume primary responsibility for all respiratory care modalities. Initiate and conduct therapeutic procedures; maintain patient records; and select, assemble, check, and operate equipment.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Respiratory Services
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23031209
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 1210 US HIGHWAY 27 N
Pay Range: $28.02 - $42.05
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Job ID: 23031209
Job Family: Respiratory Services
Shift: 1 - Day