The benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· 15k Sign on bonus if eligible
· Student Loan Repayment Program
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Location: 1210 US HIGHWAY 27 N, Lake Placid, 33852
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides a leadership role in the CT department by instituting protocols, policy and procedures, and monitors the quality of the CT procedures performed. The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists others within the department to maintain quality care.
· Assists radiologists/physicians when needed.
· Assists with and maintains the ACR accreditation for their area.
· Attends hospital and departmental meetings.
· Utilizes the AIDET principles when interacting with patients, visitors and coworkers.
· Coordinates and assists with orientation of new employees when appropriate.
· Maintains CT schedule and staffing to meet the needs of the patients when appropriate.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Academic and clinical training in CT
· Experience in CT
· Minimum of a two (2) year college degree
· State of Florida License in Certified Radiologic Technologist
· ARRT (CT)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23041839
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Job ID: 23041839
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day