All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Cover Variable Shifts
Location: 1210 US 27 North Lake Placid, Florida 33852
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Lake Placid
· Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
· Largest Employer in the County
· Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida’s oldest State Park
· Close knit community with a home town family feel
· 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
· Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and galleries
· Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
· Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating and fishing
· Beautiful agriculture and farmland
· Sebring is known for motorsports and home to the famous Sebring International Raceway
· Nature and hiking trails
The role you’ll contribute:
To perform diagnostic imaging procedures per physicians' orders to the highest level of quality possible and with a strong focus on patient care.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists team members to maintain quality patient care.
· Assists radiologist/physicians, when needed.
· Attends hospital and department meetings.
· Complies with The Joint Commission requirements related to their duties.
· Complies with regulations under the HIPAA law.
· Demonstrates knowledge of hospital policies related to emergencies
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Academic & Clinical training in Radiology technology
· Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· State of Florida License in Certified Radiologic Technologist
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23031386
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $27.534 - $27.534
Location: Lake Placid, FL
Job ID: 23031386
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day