All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Day
Location: 410 S 11 th St, Lake Wales, FL 33853
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Lake Wales
AdventHealth Lake Wales is a licensed 160-bed hospital, with 24-hour emergency care and outpatient services including imaging, rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community and surrounding areas.
As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical specialists.
Lake Wales is located in Central Florida in between Orlando and Tampa and is home to the Historic Bok Tower Gardens and Bird Sanctuary.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Licensed Practical Nurse gives direct and indirect nursing care under the direction of a professional nurse and performs routine duties in caring for identified age specific groups (may include neonate to geriatric). Approaches patient care using the nursing process of planning, implementing and evaluating outcomes. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates, through behavior, AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork.
· Provides patient care appropriate to age, mobility, acuity and culture. Assists with physician exams and data gathering. Participates in obtaining a nursing history. Performs physical exam on admission and throughout shift including physical, mental, social and spiritual Participates in education and discharge planning using established education materials.
· Performs and legibly documents basic nursing procedures and medication administration
· Collaborates with RN and makes appropriate nursing decisions and interventions. Interprets diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition. Recognizes and reports problems.
· Supervises other healthcare team members in the clinical environment. Utilizes knowledge base to assist with orientation, training and education of new personnel.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Graduate of a school of nursing
· Current valid State of Florida or multi state license as a Registered Nurse
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Lake Wales
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23034194
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 410 SOUTH 11TH STREET-
Pay Range: $21.063 - $30.09
Location: Lake Wales, FL
Job ID: 23034194
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day