AdventHealth Monitor Tech CMU Heart Of Florida Full-Time Day in Lake Wales, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Monitor Tech AdventHealth Heart of Florida
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Heart of Florida
- Close proximity to Walt Disney World
- Various outdoor activities for families and children to enjoy
- Beautiful local golf courses available year round
- Faith-based work environment
- Great benefits
- Full Time/Day 3/12's 7a-7p including every other weekend
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performs properly and legibly documents in accordance with department policy. Documents in telemetry logbook.
- Continuously observes monitors.
- Recognizes and documents normal EKG patterns. Recognizes abnormal patterns and notifies nursing staff promptly. Maintains telemetry printout during cardiac arrest and as indicated.
- Maintains monitor alarms per policy. Verifies that monitor alarms are set and audible every shift. Troubleshoots monitors as needed.
- Participates in practice changes as a result of performance improvement activities. Demonstrates accurate documentation and monitoring of activities as needed. Supports quality standards and initiatives set by the department.
What Will You Need:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
- High School graduate
An EKG Monitor Technician works under the direction of the professional nurse providing close surveillance of EKG monitors and communicating the rhythm status to the nurses. Adheres to the Florida Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Patient Care
Organization: AdventHealth Heart of Florida
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.