AdventHealth Painter FT Days in Lake Wales, Florida
Painter AdventHealth Lake Wales
Location Address: 410 South 11th Street, Lake Wales, FL 33853
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Lake Wales
- A historic community with a hometown family feel; voted "friendliest small town in FL"
- Surrounded by golf courses, beautiful lakes, and outdoor adventures
- The facility is just 20 minutes away from LEGOLAND Florida
- Faith-based work environment
- Great benefits
- Full Time, Mon. - Fri. (7a - 330p)
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Applies various types of paints, stains and wall coverings as needed throughout the facility utilizing proper techniques.
- Installs handrails, corner guards, wall protection and wall décor. Replaces ceiling tiles and ceiling grids as needed.
- Uses good judgment in accomplishing routine and emergency work order repairs, prioritizing effectively.
- Performs minor building maintenance, flooring repair, installation of cabinetry, sheetrock work and wall repairs as required in a professional manner, following hospital safety standards.
- Maintains a stock inventory of standard paints used throughout the campus. Maintains the work environment in a clean, neat and safe condition.
- Participates actively in team building exercises and/or programs within the department with a positive and willing attitude.
What Will You Need:
You are Required to Upload a Resume to your Application
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience as a painter / paper hanger
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED :
- 2 years’ experience as a painter/paper hanger in a healthcare setting
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED :
Under the direction of the Facilities Manager, the Painter applies various types of paints, stains and wall coverings as needed throughout the facility. Installs handrails, corner guards, wall protection and wall décor. Performs minor building maintenance, installation of cabinetry, sheetrock work and wall repairs as required. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Lake Wales
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.