AdventHealth Senior Manager of Clinical Experience in Lake Wales, Florida
Location Address: 40100 US Hwy 27, Davenport, FL 33837
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Heart of Florida
- Close proximity to Walt Disney World
- Various outdoor activities for families and children to enjoy
- Beautiful local golf courses available year round
- Faith-based work environment
- Great benefits
- Full Time
- Directly responsible for driving the execution and sustainment of initiatives and practices across the campus that produce publicly reportable HCAHPS and other patient experience performance which impact performance incentives.
- Matrix reporting responsibility to campus’ executive leaders, most directly assisting the Director(s) of nursing while also maintaining an integral alignment with the regional multi-campus Director of Clinical Experience and a collaborative role with the regional CE team in the development and deployment of regional change initiatives and best practices while leading and aligning this work at their campuses to drive results for organizational CE imperatives.
- Develops and maintains strong collegial partnerships with Nurse Managers of every nursing unit and leaders of ancillary departments at the campuses to understand unit dynamics (leaders, team, culture, case mix) to influence, coach and support the clinical team through implementation of patient experience best practice and validation processes in collaboration with multi-campus Director of Clinical Excellence and campus leadership.
- Leads in process improvement observations, assessments, validations and accountability reviews (including but not limited to Performance Review Committee meetings) and designs tailored improvement models for patient experience practice and AdventHealth service standards, which may encompass an entire campus, or targeted departments.
- Consults with executive and department leaders on metric results and best practice strategies for improving the experience of patients and families
- Master’s degree in nursing or business administration, or healthcare administration
- Two (2) years of leadership experience with ability to educate, mentor, and counsel effectively
- Two (2) years’ experience in behavioral coaching
- Four (4) years of professional experience in business operations, performance improvement, and/or healthcare
- Ten (10) or more years of professional experience in business operations, performance improvement, and/or healthcare
- Experience in a similar role
- Current, valid State of Florida RN Licensure or Patient Experience Certification.
Licensure, Certification, or Registration Preferred:
- Certification in training and/or human performance improvement such as Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) or Human Performance Improvement Certification (HPI) by Association of Talent Development (ATD) or University Sponsored Curriculum
- Lean, Six Sigma Black, or Green Belt
- Training certificate from Association of Talent Development (ATD)
The Director of Imaging is responsible for the overall operational and strategic leadership of the Imaging department for several hospitals within the Central Florida Division-South and hospital based outpatient imaging spaces performing exams across emergency, inpatient, surgical, and outpatient settings. Responsible for all Imaging modalities offered at hospital location(s) (CT, MRI, General X-ray, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Women’s Medicine, Support, PET/CT). Works closely with Campus Administration, Imaging Service Line and Radiologist Leadership as well as the Imaging department management team in developing strategic and operational plans to meet the community and medical staff needs. Involvement in the development of annual capital equipment and renovation plans to meet Imaging needs at the Campus. Supports a culture of continuous improvement that promotes and defines program excellence in the five areas of: Clinical, Service, Team, Market and Finance. Is a part of the management team responsible for expanded partner development and relationships. Meets with customers, partners, and team members to assure service levels are maintained. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.