All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth Central Texas is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth Central Texas is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Nights
Location: 608 N Key Ave., Lampasas, Texas 76550
The community you’ll be caring for:
· Located in the heart of Texas, AdventHealth Central Texas provides care for the citizens of Bell, Coryell and Lampasas counties.
· AdventHealth Central Texas is committed to reinvesting in the community by offering the services, technologies, and facilities to set the standard with the continually changing healthcare industry.
· As a member of our team of more than 1,000 employees you will enjoy competitive salaries, exceptional benefits and opportunities for growth while working in an environment that is centered around our mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs Direct patient care activities that are developmental and age specific for the population served; coordinates, supervises and directs those providing care at a novice and advanced beginner level. The Registered Nurse is under the supervision of the Nurse Manager and the assigned charge nurses. This care is consistent with the hospital accountabilities, Standards of Practice and in support of the Nursing Service and patient care goals. Actual roles and tasks may vary depending upon the unit or department assigned.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Adheres to the policies and procedures as related to the clinical area.
· Responsible for the application of guidelines and standards in accordance with current practices.
· Patient Care activities include, but not limited to:
o Prioritizing work utilizing the Electronic Medical Record
o Reviews medical record to assess needs
o Completing assessments, and data histories
o Instructs/educates patients and/or significant other, documents properly
o Provide adequate supplies according to patient needs
o Provides patient care in a safe manner utilizing evidence based practice for quality outcomes
· Has knowledge of and understands current TJC Standards for the clinical aspect of the department.
· Manages time effectively.
· Acts in patient’s best interest as the patient’s advocate and promotes teamwork with physicians and all health care providers
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Current nursing licensure (RN) in the State of Texas
· Current BLS certification
· One (1) year medical-surgical and/or ER nursing experience recommended. One (1) year related experience in field applied for, or Internship/preceptor shop for new graduates required
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Central Texas
Shift: 3 - Night
Req ID: 24004160
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Central Texas
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $32.21 - $48.32
Location: Lampasas, TX
Job ID: 24004160
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 3 - Night