AdventHealth Entrance Screener - Part Time in Lampasas, Texas
Entrance Screener - AdventHealth Family Medicine Rural Health Clinics
Location Address: 187 PR 4060, Lampasas, TX 76550
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Family Medicine Rural Health Clinics, Lampasas, TX
- Part of AdventHealth to provide network of high-quality healthcare. Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and on-campus classes.
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
- Lampasas is northern gateway to the Texas Hill Country. 30 minutes from Fort Hood and about an hour out of the state capital, Austin.
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational activity
Part Time – Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
Greet and assist patients, staff and guests.
Check temperatures and complete questioner.
Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need:
High School Degree or GED
Impeccable customer relations skills
A friendly and professional actions, domineer and tone are vital in this role.
Above all is a Patient Advocate with Excellent Customer Service Skills. Promotes Positive Team Culture and Team Work. Ensures that Meaningful Use and other Practice Quality Measures are achieved. Acts like an Owner.
The Entrance Screener job is a critical role in a company. Entrance Screeners are responsible for running and coordinating the day-to-day entrance into clinic duties of an organization. Entrance Screeners job description highlights the importance of organization skills, communication skills and the capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.