AdventHealth Med Lab Tech Lampasas in Lampasas, Texas
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and on-campus classes.
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50 elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose from
- Surrounded close to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and Lampasas with plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun events.
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational activity
- Familiar with the policies and procedures as related to the clinical area.
- Has knowledge of and understands current CAP and JCAHO Standards for the clinical aspect of the department.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and all health care providers.
- Assists in departmental, hospital and community in-services/education when assigned.
- Actively participates in Performance Improvement.
- Activity participates in assigned meetings.
- Involved in the review and planning of laboratory objectives
- Upholds professional standards of performance and conduct.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Education: Associates degree in medical technology is preferred.
- Certification (ASCP preferred) as a medical technician in all laboratory specialties. However, NON certified applicants may apply. Non Certified applicants will be considered on the basis experience, knowledge and formal education. Therefore, they will be placed in a MLT NON-CERTIFIED position.
- Experience: Over 2 years preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.