AdventHealth Medical Office Assistant - Receptionist - Lampasas in Lampasas, Texas
Medical Office Receptionist - AdventHealth Family Medicine Rural Health Clinics
Location Address: 187 PR 4060, Lampasas, TX 76550
Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Family Medicine Rural Health Clinics, Lampasas, TX
- Part of AdventHealth to provide network of high-quality healthcare. Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both professionally and personally working with great individuals, part of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and on-campus classes.
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national average
- Lampasas is northern gateway to the Texas Hill Country. 30 minutes from Fort Hood and about an hour out of the state capital, Austin.
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational activity
Full Time - Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
Responsible for the collection of patient demographics, collection of copays, collection and completion of daily deposits, answering phones and making appointment.
What You Will Need:
High school diploma or GED.
One year of clinic experience preferred
Job Summary:A non-exempt position responsible for performing all patient data collection, charge entry, communication with patients, venders, and public
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.