All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Days
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Connerton
· Specialty hospital for medically complex patients
· Pulmonary and Vapotherm Center of Excellence
· Staff consists of all Registered Respiratory Therapist, 65% BSN or above RN’s, Current staff certifications include CCRN, PCCN, CNML, WCNC, NEA-BC, and RN-BC
· Onsite BSN completion program partnership with South University with staff discounted rate
· Simulation Lab and Clinical Transition Pilot Program
The role you’ll contribute:
Performs at a technical level a variety of cardiovascular ultrasound procedures on neonatal through gerontologic patients. Has the latitude for independent judgment, ingenuity, and initiative. Assists physicians. Selects practical applications and technical factors. Is knowledgeable in and carries out all applicable processes of the dept. Assumes responsibility for designated areas or procedures. Teaches and directs the work of other staff and students as required. Performs additional duties as requested. Participates in the Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute performance improvement program. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates through behavior Florida Hospital’s Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship and Teamwork as outlined in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program
· Performs, properly documents and reports all procedures in accordance with departmental policy
· Adapts procedure to each patient’s medical situation obtaining all available necessary information for proper interpretation
· Demonstrates knowledge of cardiac anatomy and physiology
· Calculates information accurately.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Graduate of two-year Cardiovascular Ultrasound program or registered in appropriate modality.
· Must have two years’ experience in adult echocardiography, including transesophageal echocardiography and stress echocardiography.
· Requires Registry certificate in echocardiography.
· RPediatric proficiency within 1 year of hire
· Basic EKG knowledge.
· BLS upon hire or within 90 days. CPR skills check bi-annually.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Connerton
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24003725
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Per Diem
Pay Range: $37.10 - $37.096
Location: Land O Lakes, FL
Job ID: 24003725
Job Family: Cardiology
Shift: 1 - Day