All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: 7700 S BROADWAY, Littleton, CO 80122
The role you’ll contribute:
The Clinical Engineer II (CE2) is required to install, inspect, troubleshoot, repair, calibrate, and verify the performance of complex biomedical equipment with minimal supervision. The individual should be competent in the use of all applicable test equipment and tools required in the performance of these duties. The CE2 may serve as technical advisor to the medical and clinical staff in the safe operation and use of clinical equipment. This position also assists in developing specifications for the selection of new clinical equipment. The individual demonstrates adherence to the AdventHealth core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork in all professional interactions. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Perform performance assurance (PA) inspections, scheduled maintenance, electrical safety inspections (ESI), and operation verification procedures (OVP) on complex and intricate biomedical equipment
· Repair, install, and calibrate complex and intricate biomedical equipment
· Inform supervisors of the status of repairs, scheduled inspections, unusual equipment situations, and any customer concerns
· Work with, direct, and document the activities of subcontractors, vendors, and outside service technicians to ensure proper service delivery
· Maintain biomedical expertise through ongoing training and education
· Assist with Service Operations Special Projects as assigned
· On-Call rotation and flexible work time may be required.
· Some travel within the region may be required.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
· Valid state driver’s license and driving record in accordance with AdventHealth policy; variable travel requirements depending on primary site that may require use of personal vehicle with liability insurance
· Associates degree in a technical/electronics/engineering field or equivalent technical experience AND
· Three years of experience working with biomedical equipment in a clinical engineering environment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Bio Medical
Organization: AdventHealth Littleton
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033946
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7700 S BROADWAY
Pay Range: $30.7 - $46.34
Location: Littleton, CO
Job ID: 23033946
Job Family: Bio Medical
Shift: 1 - Day