Perform all preventative maintenance and repairs necessary for regulatory compliance, quality patient care, staff and safety in the assigned areas.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· GENERAL MAINTENANCE:
· Oversees, coordinates or affects all maintenance and repairs as they relate to the assigned area of responsibility. Including but not limited to:
· All scheduled preventative maintenance i.e. beds, convectors, thermostats, fire doors, wall penetrations, plumbing fixtures, lights, exit lights, fire extinguishers.*
· Inspects and repairs area of responsibility to ensure the area is functional, safe, and aesthetically acceptable, i.e. appropriate signage, secure handrails, ceiling tile in place and not soiled, painting, furniture, blinds and drapes. *
· Performs other duties as assigned i.e. assist with hospital emergencies on and off shift (evening or nights) Duties may include but not limited to snow removal, electrical, power outages, flooding and routine maintenance checks etc.*
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Degree: HS GED
· Quality Improvement Process
· Demonstrate experience (1-2 yrs) and proficiency in the following areas: Maintenance plumbing; Maintenance Electrical; Carpentry; General equipment repair
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Read and interpret blueprints, schematics and wiring diagrams (desirable)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Littleton
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23026270
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7700 S BROADWAY
Pay Range: $21.44 - $34.03
Location: Littleton, CO
Job ID: 23026270
Job Family: Facilities
Shift: 1 - Day