Our Mission is to extend the healing ministry of Christ.
We are more than healthcare. We are a family of caregivers who see what we do as a calling and treat every person, every time as if they were a loved one. We don’t just heal what hurts. We ease minds and encourage spirits by providing a more personal level of care than ever before—physically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our mission is to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ which starts with caring for others with uncommon compassion and going above and beyond to make those we serve, feel loved.
Wellness is at the core of what we do, focusing on living a better life today and always. We want everyone to Feel Whole and we see our work as a calling. This is how we make a difference. With our whole-person care, expertise and world-class resources we strive to provide an exceptional experience for all. With hospitals and facilities in over 9 states, our consistent approach to healthcare allows us to live our mission and ensure that our communities are living fuller, healthier lives.
Provide services at or above the customary practice standards in the Community, and within the qualifications and experience of Physician and adhere to the standards and principles of medical ethics of the American Medical Association, and all recognized associations or accrediting boards concerned with Physician’s area of medical specialty.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides highest quality patient care. Provides ambulatory care in the Clinic as designated. Services provided by the physician include seeing patients, preparing medical records, professional and administrative duties.
· Updates and maintains medical records for all examinations, services and other services in accordance with policy.
· Physician participates and complies with the requirements of managed care programs, Medicare, Medicaid or other federal and state reimbursement plans.
· Physician participates and complies with the requirements of sponsoring entities ethical and religious directives (ERD), Medicare, Medicaid or other federal and state reimbursement plans.
· Physician will participate and lead in various activities and initiatives that will promote clinical and quality improvement for services provided.
· Comply at all times with Hospital’s policies and procedures; financial reviews, utilization review/quality management, compliance and integrity program; compliance and citizenship policies and the Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules, and Regulations.
· Comply and cooperate with reasonable programs and requirements for physician peer review, quality improvement and utilization review which Hospital may require or to which Hospital and/or AdventHealth becomes subject to.
· Participate in medical staff committees as assigned. Physician will participate in and advise the Hospital in various operational matters including personnel hiring and evaluation, business office oversight, vendor selection, equipment evaluation and other similar activities.
· Provide On Call Coverage if assigned per contract.
· Sustains compensation model and policy as defined by CHPG policy (may include wRVU targets).
· Keeps abreast of the latest developments in field, both academically and through applied skill. Development of personal and professional knowledge and competence through continuing medical education including maintaining applicable board certification.
· Physician shall, upon mutual agreement with Hospital, undertake from time to time selected related activities on behalf of Hospital, such as research, teaching, medical administrative duties, supervision of allied health care professionals, education of members of the Hospital’s Medical Staff and such other professional activities as deemed appropriate.
· Physician will participate actively in providing medical services of a community benefit nature, including providing charity care.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Doctorates in Medicine (MD OR DO)
· Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty. Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency (“DEA”) registration; Be board certified or eligible in the appropriate specialty, by a board acceptable to Hospital; Obtain Medical Staff Privileges within the AdventHealth system, at sponsoring institution.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in applicable state (DR)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Physician Services
Organization: PorterCare AH System
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23027999
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7750 S BROADWAY
Pay Range: $50 - $300
Location: Littleton, CO
Job ID: 23027999
Job Family: Physician Services
Shift: 1 - Day