All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Day
Location: AdventHealth Littleton
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the direction of the Director of Women & Infants Services, the Nurse Educator has responsibility for the effective implementation of staff orientation and education in all areas of specialty such as: Obstetrics, NICU or Labor & Delivery. Assists the Director/Manager in development, implementation and evaluation of ongoing service programs which ensure quality nursing and patient care programs consistent with the hospital mission. Utilizes his/her knowledge and skills in giving safe and effective nursing care. Knows the laws and their legal interpretation which influences the practice of nursing. Assists in any other tasks as directed by the Specialty Coordinator/Charge Nurse/Manager or Director.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Develops, coordinates and evaluates programs for population served within Women & Infants services.
· Provides a comprehensive orientation program for all new members of the specialty.
· Responsibilities include facilitating, coordinating and evaluating education programs.
· Conducts in-service programs as required.
· Documents education and training activities.
· Actively pursues new developments in education and training methodology and participates in activities that contribute to professional growth and development.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
· Bachelor of Science (BSN) degree; may be obtained within four years of hire date
· Three years of clinical experience and/or three years of progressively responsible nursing experience relative to the specialty area(s) within Women and Children’s services
· Current RN license to practice in Colorado
· Basic Life Support (BLS)
· Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP); may complete by the end of the 90-day introductory period for the area of specialty
· AHA Advanced Life Support (ACLS) and/or Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) may be required (per facility) and completed within first two weeks of orientation for the area of specialty
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Littleton
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23033209
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 7700 S BROADWAY
Pay Range: $40.06 - $60.47
Location: Littleton, CO
Job ID: 23033209
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day